Telecommunications and corporate education professional, excelling in balancing company growth goals, employee job satisfaction, and client demand through use of:
- Employee and colleague support in the best application of software and system tools;
- Growth through superior problem-solving;
- Finding opportunity through acute attention to detail;
- Leadership through relevant and proactive coaching and teaching;
- Diverse telecommunications experience, from the ground up.
Assistant Branch Manager, Grainger, San Leandro, CA 2007 - 2011
Increased revenue yearly and continually reset performance goals to create progressively higher standards in sales, quality assurance, workforce management, and safety through reviewing daily to monthly trends and implementing a combination of proven and/or new techniques. Excited employees and colleagues alike to take ownership with coaching in LEAN initiatives and in personal development and conflict resolution. Partnered with the American Red Cross to ready employees for community and personal disaster-preparedness, district-wide. Mentored 13 employees in their chosen career paths.
Customer Service Manager, Furitechnics, San Francisco, CA 2005 - 2006
Sparked growth for start-up of chef’s cutlery line for retailers such as The Food Network (specifically for Rachael Ray), Sur La Table, and Williams Sonoma, as well as independent retailers across the United States. Surpassed buyers’ expectations in terms of time to process purchase orders and providing proactive sales analysis. Cut costs through detailed monitoring of QA and returns trends.
Retail Services Representative, Jarden Consumer Solutions/Tilia, Inc, San Francisco, CA 2004 - 2005
Increased sales of Tilia’s “FoodSaver” products and accessories through account relationships with Kohl’s, Bed Bath and Beyond, and 50 other retailers through observing trends in buyer needs. Transitioned the company from SAP to AS400 systems and provided a seamless customer service shift from California to Midwest offices in 2005, improving company profit margin.
Missouri State University, B.A. - English, 2000
Ozarks Technical Community College, A.A. - General Studies, 1996
Individual and integrated use of the following systems to drive results or provide growth vision:
- Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Mac (Numbers, Pages, Mail/iCal, Keynote)
- Phone metrics and QA systems (Witness, Impact 360, Blue Pumpkin, Cisco Supervisor)
- AS400 order and operations systems
- SAP (Sales, Human Resources, Operational)
- Social network publishing/analytics
- Warehouse/Operations equipment (forklift, man-lift, WAVe, Symbol scanning devices)
- HazMat and Import/Export shipping procedures
- CPR Certified